Welcome to my blog..:)
Feel free to browse and if you want to order just give me a call or drop a line on my email.




Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sugar flowers Project ( Peony, Hydrangea, Gardenia, Southern Magnolia)











I adore Jacqueline Butler's sugar flowers creations from Petalsweet. Her flowers so delicate and pretty. I bought her online class at Craftsy.com and wants to recreate her sugar flowers using flower cutters that I have. I bought the Peony cutter and Magnolia cutter from Petal Craft USA, the hydrangea plunger cutter from a store in Switzerland.

I used Satin Ice Gumpaste for this flowers and Crystal Colours for dusting (Lime, Moss, Holly, Kiwi).`I quite happy with my flowers and I will use this flowers for the cake order this week and for next week cake. Will post the photo when it is done.  Thank you for stopping by :)

4 comments:

ps3 jailbreak said...

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this matter here on your site.

james frank said...

Your blog is really nice and informative about flowers online melbourne.I would like to thanks to share such a great info with us and want to continue with your blogs.

cubic zirconia swarovski china said...


It is really interesting, I hope everybody lick this Post.

Tamil Nadu Gazette publication online said...

Nice post, fully informative thanks for sharing